PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE TURKISH CITIZENSHIP LAW ARTICLE 20/20
(Foreign investor must employ at least 50 workers)
Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901 “Acquisition of Turkish citizenship exceptional cases entitled” in article 12; According to the paragraph (j) of the first paragraph of Article 31 of Foreign Law and International Protection Law No. 6458, Foreigners and their foreign spouses holding a residence permit and holders of the Turquoise card under article 31, subparagraph (j), of Act No. 6458 on Foreigners and international protection. He and his wife and minor children or a foreign child adopted in the event of non-breach of public security and the formation of a threat to the Turkish national security and the fulfillment of these conditions is expected by a decision of the President of Turkey to grant citizenship
article 20 of the Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law, which was prepared on the basis of Article 46 of the Turkish Citizenship Law no 5901 . at least 50 people employed by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services identified by the Ministry of the 5901 numbered Article 12 of the first paragraph of Article 5 (b) by the decision of the President of the Republic of Turkey can obtain the citizenship.
On the other hand, in article 31, paragraph 1 (c), of the Act No. 6458 on aliens and international protection; work in Turkey, but “the regulations on the implementation of the Turkish citizenship law” as an exceptional acquisition of Turkish nationality, Documents and procedures, it is expected that the scope of investment and the amounts set out in Article 20, entitled Investor Relations, Foreign Wife, and a Foreign Child or Dependent Child, will be granted a residence permit for a maximum of five years.
According to the provisions of the aforementioned legislation, the certificate of conformity of foreign real persons for employment of at least 50 people required for exceptional citizenship applications within the scope of article 31 / j of the Law No. 6458 and / or within the scope of paragraph (b) of the first paragraph of Article 12 of Law No. 5901 requests will be evaluated within the framework of the procedures and principles below.
- A) Application and Evaluation Process
1) Foreign real persons who require a certificate of conformity on the grounds that they have created employment for at least 50 people shall apply to the following documents and the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services (General Directorate of International Labor).
- The application petition signed by the applicant with a wet signature by the foreign himself.
- Declaration of signature obtained from the notary of the applicant,
- Completely filled Employment Information Form.
- Copy of pages of passport containing identification information.
- Commercial newspaper records showing the shares of funds and shares of companies or companies in which a Turkish citizen works for at least 50 persons, and the current Commercial Register.
- List of current Employees of the Social Security Institution system showing the list of people working as insured in the workplace / workplace where the foreigner is the owner or partner.
- Indicates the tax liability status of the workplace / workplace where the foreigner is the owner or partner of the Revenue Administration system.
- Indicates the status of the social security premium debt of the workplace / workplace where the foreigner is the owner or partner of the Social Security Institution system.
- In the case of administrative inspections by public institutions, written statements indicating whether an administrative fine has been imposed on the Company during the last six months, or including the relevant documents if the penalty is taken.
2) Applications are evaluated by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services, General Directorate of International Labor. Applications without any deficiencies are concluded within seven working days. In case of applications with incomplete information and documents, the applicant is given thirty days’ time to complete the deficiency. In this period, applications that are not cleared are rejected.
3) The results of the application for the foreigners determined to meet the necessary conditions as a result of the evaluation are notified to the Ministry of Interior and the applicant.
- B) Description
1) The Ministry shall assess whether the share of capital shares and shares in the companies or companies in which the real person is the owner or partner is sufficient.
2) In the examination of the applications, the continuity of the Turkish citizens working full time in the last six months will be taken into consideration.
3) In the event of misleading information or document in terms of counterfeit and content and the applicants determined later by the Ministry, the situation shall be notified to the Ministry of Interior in order to ensure necessary actions.